- - Matt visited! (how did I not post this on the blog? -- actually, it appears I had a draft post...) ANYWAY, Matt came to visit us in Seattle!
|Onii took us to his private dock|
|Matt and the Space Needle|
|Gabe and Matt at a Mariners game|
|Me and Matt|
- Andrea and Kevin visited!!
|Me and Andrea at Feiereabend.|
- I'm planning and preparing for a baby shower for Hoolie, Onii, and Wonton.
|Me and Hoolie|
|Getting to the ice caves|
|Love the ice caves signs|
|Me standing by an ice cave|
- Gabe went to Chicago to visit his grandmother and I missed him terribly while he was gone
- Work is *awesome.* I love what I do, I love being around books, and recently I've started training for other jobs within my main bookseller job: special orders, sidelines, and (upcoming) the readings team. I'm very happy there! I'm also switching my sections around, which means I'll be in charge of Travel instead of Self and Crafts -- a trade I'm very happy to make!
- I've made friends! Well, a very limited number but seeing as it took me about two years to start developing a friend network in Vancouver, I couldn't be more tickled. I spend a lot of time walking Seattle with one of them and have a developing repertoire with others. Next week I start a swing dance class and two of my coworkers are joining with me (dance is really not Gabe's thing). I even started to make a friend at rowing the other day!
- I'm looking forward to a ton of things upcoming, but among them: Dad and Sue are coming to visit us this Thursday and Friday, and Mom is visiting us the following Thursday and Friday! (Those are, of course, my days off).
- Witch project 365 has morphed into a writing project, which I love. I won't be posted the updates here, though, unless I hit a roadblock and start to do other witchy things again. :)
- I'm volunteering with Girl Scouts on the Travel Advisory Committee for Western Washington and love it! Come autumn I'll also be starting up a grade four troop with another leader.
Having done this post, I'll try do these more often again. I can hardly believe it's almost been a month, but seeing how busy I've made myself I'm also not surprised. I will, however, try to be better. :)